| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in April is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 0.5 days.
- In April the blue above Acapulco is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:27 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: