| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in August is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in August is reasonablytly soggy with rain every now and then. A substantial 312mm (12.3in) of water is discharged during on average 14 days.
- In August the blue above Acapulco is a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:09 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:40.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: