| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in December is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 14mm (0.6in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Acapulco are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:44 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: