| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in February is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is laid down across on average 0.5 days.
- In February the heavens above Acapulco are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:32 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:34.
- There are approximately 2:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: