| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in January is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 1 day.
- In January the blue above Acapulco is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:44 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 2:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: