| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in May is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 2 days.
- In May the skies in Acapulco are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:15 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 5:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: