| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in November is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with vitually no rain. Only 50mm (2in) of water is deposited across an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Acapulco is quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:38 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 2:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: