| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Acapulco in October is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with rain at times. Some 145mm (5.7in) of water is dropped across on average 10 days.
- The skies in Acapulco are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:25 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 4:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Acapulco October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Acapulco, Mexico
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Acapulco: